Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My mouth tastes like brie with herbs.

So.

Nothing new on the ol' Etsy shop for a month now...Eek!
There are no words to express how tired I have been this past 27(ish?) days. Seriously. None. I don't know if this is because I'm not used to working anymore or because I'm still not adjusted to my new schedule. Regardless, I am exhausted.

This being said, I have not given up on the jewelry. Despite the fact that I start to drift off every time I think about making new things, I still have hope that this will get better.

Besides, now I actually have some money, so purchasing supplies is much easier :)


Thomas is working the evening shift today, so I am having girly time- brie, strawberries, chocolate, creme brulee, sushi, trashy Bravo shows, and catching up on some
magazines. Lovely.


I have nothing interesting to say :(

I am working on designing a new tattoo. I want to tie in a few things from these last three years. (AKA Thomas-related items without having a tattoo fully dedicated to my boyfriend) These flowers are very significant.






Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment