Thursday, July 23, 2009

Training for my new job might actually be the death of me.
Kidding? Oh, honey. I never kid about nonsense which results, inevitably, in death.
I swear on all things holy, or the higher power of your choosing, that I was trained (for EIGHT HOURS, mind you) on information that has NOTHING to do with my own personal job title. None. Zilch. I sat in a room full of irritated people all GD day to learn nothing of any actual significance. SERIOUSLY.

I'm itching for a new project. I have a need to create that's starting to develop rapidly. It grows steadily inside me...I have a creativity fetus (ha!) and it's gotta come out sooner or later (gross).

Human fetus, age unknownImage via Wikipedia


Sidebar- after I typed "fetus" my Zemanta gave me this creeptastic photo of a preserved unborn child. Why on earth is this fun-sized baby in a jar? I have no idea. It is 100% disturbing though.

Anyway.

There's something about being busy that makes me want to be even busier. Seriously. Now I'm hanging out with people again, catching up on some psych literature, cleaning (gasp) all in the name of staying busy. Madness.

I need to incorporate some regular exercise in my schedule.
Haha, I crack myself up.
Seriously, though...
I will start being a healthier person when some genious comes up with a way to work out without getting hot, sweaty, being forced to interact with obnoxious and overly-enthusiastic nutcases, spending money, or any other sort of discomfort that I do not appreciate.

Rambling...
I'll stop.
Good night!




Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment